Sunday, November 20, 2011

Starting Fresh

So I know I created this blog with so many intentions and didn't follow through. I was going through this "phase" where I had 5 million ideas and completed ZERO of them. LOL. So here I am starting fresh, please bear with me as I am beginning a new part of my life as a *domestic goddess* (okay, you got me, a housewife), I invite you to join me for all my creative ventures, child raising, and various other domestic goddess duties.

So let me introduce myself...

My name is Zanette McCoy, i'm a 23 year old mother of 2.5 amazing kidos (hehe, I am currently prego with the my 3rd, in case you were wondering about the .5 part.) I have an amazing husband, whom I met while in training in the Army, we have been married for 5 years. I am medically retired from the Army. I love all things creative and have been told on several occasions that I have an 'old soul'. And that concludes my introduction, i'm sure you'll learn alot more about me as time goes on.

I am coming up on alot of new projects and continueing some old projects below I will list my planned projects.

Child Raising- I have small children and this is a never ending "project"
Scrapbooking- I love scrapbooking, I scrap everything
School- I am starting college again in Jan, don't ask me for what because I have no idea
Soap Making- I have watched and read so much stuff on soap & candle making I have decided to try it
Candle Making- see above
Gardening- Pinterest has inspired me to start a garden this Spring, it will be in pots.

That about sums it up, I look forward to sharing my life with yall and hope you will join me for the ride and share your experiences with me.

Zanette

No comments: