Monday, February 27, 2012

Shakira 08 Layout

This layout took me a couple of days and alot of pouting, before I finished it. It had juice spilled on it, i burned myself several times with the hot glue gun, and I lost my scissors for 2 days. After all that I managed to pull it together to come up with this:

Although it is defanitly not what I originally planned for this page, I think it turneed out pretty decent considering I was going to throw the entire page away. The journaling tag says "Shakira McCoy 8 yrs. old". Everything else is pretty basic. For the leaves I used the pedals of green flowers. I hot glued bling in the center of my flowers to create flowers that matched the shirt she was wearing.

Supplies Used:
Red cardstock (I have no idea what company, originally I used classic red bazzil but that got ruined)
Recollections Flowers
Recollections Butterfly
Making Memories Journaling Tag
Making Memories Bling (black)
Walmart Craft Bling (red) (unsure of the name of the brand)
5x7 Photo of my sister in law (Shakira)

Zanette

No comments: