Saturday, July 20, 2013

Its a Love Affair and a Bath & Body Works Mini Haul

     Lately I have been developing a love affair with beauty products. Everything from make up to perfume to hair products to nail varnish. It is getting a little bit crazy. In the last 2 months my beauty related collections have grown IMMENSELY. Anyway. Today (by the time your reading this it will be yesterday) I went to the mall to see if I could find my favorite perfume (Live by JLO) at Purfumania, only to find that Purfumania isn't in our mall any more. This is awful because that's the only store I have been able to find it at. In my distress I stopped at Bath & Body Works to ease my pain with a little retail therapy. I discovered they were having a sale so I picked up 4 perfumes, 1 lotion, and one body wash.