Monday, July 18, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

     This weekend was a welcome rest from the go, go, go that my week consists of. We didn't work on the nightclub at all. Whoo Hoo! I am really starting to see why everyone doesn't want to own a business, cause it's HARD! But eventually, I will see the fruits of my labor. Even though I didn't get any real work done today was sort of productive, I did some housework.
     Sometimes I really wish there were more hours in the day because there are so many things I wish I had more time for. My scrapbooking and genealogy are two of those things. I love to work on my scrapbooks and genealogy, unfortunately hobbies come in at the bottom of the list of things that need to be done everyday. *sad face* Speaking of hobbies has anyone ever noticed that there is a TV show for everything except crafts? I really wish they would make some shows about scrapbooking, stamping, jewelry making, sewing, cross stitching, crochet, knitting or some other type of crafting. If you need a host, I'd be happy to fill that position. Just saying.
     Does anyone have any good reads they recommend? I love historical fiction and mystery fiction! But I'm not discriminating, I will read just about anything.
Good night,
Zanette

No comments: