Monday, December 24, 2012

New Years Resolutions

     So with New Years right around the corner, I have been thinking about all my plans for the net year. Also all the unfinished plans from this year.:(  This year I have failed epically at completing my resolutions and am a little skeptical at posting my plans for this upcoming year due to that. But I am going to post them anyway and if I have another epic fail again, than I will just own that. But hopefully, that's not the case!! That being said, I got some big plans for 2013. I think I will just bullet the list now.
  1.  The resolution that's on the top of my list, and I know I will have the hardest time completing, is blogging regularly. I am pretty sure this was on my list last year, and we all see how that turned out. I am determined this year though, i don't know, we will see how that turns out. LOL
  2. Number 2 is still being considered but I will add it to the list anyway. I am considering starting a YouTube channel. I don't know, we will see what happens.
  3. So I am starting college again on Jan 7th, I resolute (is that a word, am I using it right? lol oh well) to keep a 4.0 GPA. I'm going for an Associates in Design and Multimedia. Exiting, huh? I can't wait!
  4. I plan to lose about 25lbs this year. Its really less about the lbs for me I'm just not happy with how I look right now. After giving birth to my last 2 babies, I never lost the weight. I had a few medical issues that prevented me from getting on it. Okay let me be honest, medical issues where my excuse, I was just lazy.
I think that's the just of my list. I also work full time, and will be a full time student so I don't want to make a really long list that I know will not get done. I just wanted the 4 or 5 things that I think will struggle with the most as my resolutions. So I think that's all. This will probably be the last post from me for 2012. See you next year!!!

No comments: