Sunday, March 3, 2013

Synopsis Sunday Week 9 2013

 

 
School
     This was the last week of Introduction to Marketing and Self Promotion. In class we focused on branding ourselves  and making it stick. I revamped my social media with my logo and I'm loving it. :) This was my favorite project so far. We took our finals on Thursday also, I got an 92.

Family
     All three kids are sick this week :( DJ was the first to get sick, I was really hoping to keep it contained but DJ doesn't seem to understand the concept of covering his mouth when he coughs.

Goals
     This week I was on top of making moves toward my goals until Friday when my desire for sleep got the best of me. Still pretty happy with the week, though.

Moving
     We had to change out moving plans because the apartment complex we were moving to kept changing things. Which is sooo annoying. So we are no longer moving to that complex we found another apartment complex that we like better. Only down fall is we had to delay moving by 2 weeks.

Randoms
  • Reading- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • Music- really been into the old hip-hop and r&b lately (late 90s -early 2000s)
  • quote- its control or be controlled--Cheesecake Casserole