Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shakira McCoy, 7th Grade Layout

     On Friday my Mother-in-Law stopped by to pick up my 2 oldest kids for a trip they where going on. While here he gave me a copy of my Sister-in-Law's 7th grade school photo (shes 13). I sat down to scrap whith full intentions on setting back to work on my Holocaust Museum photos, but that looked more fun. Until I realized I dont have any mint color paper. What on earth is wrong with me? I have been loving mint this spring. I own like 5 mint colored shirts, but I have no mint colored paper? That will be fixed as soon as I can run to the store. I was going to blur out the photo for copyright reasons (since I do not own the copyright) but I didnt have to because the light left alot of noise on the photo so you still cant see it. Worked out. It was taken by Life Touch at my sister-in-law's school.




Supplies List:
1 Photo
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Recollections, Unknown (The Good Life Paper Pad)
Alphas: Thickers by AC (Doll & Delight), Recollections glitter adhesive bk chipboard
Pearls: Recollections
Adhesive: Glossy Accents, Elmer's Dot Runner
Tools: Friskers Shape Cutter, Friskers Shape Template, Cutting board, sketch by my creative sketches