Friday, May 17, 2013

El Paso Holocaust Museum 9 photo- 2 page Layout

     Today I sat down to scrapbook a trip DJ and I took to the El Paso Holocaust Museum in 2008. I have been putting off these photos for so long because there is soooo many of them. There's not that much embellishments with a Holocaust theme, and to be quite honest, I just didn't know how to approach the project. So I told myself just sit down and do at least on layout. So I did just that. I approached the project thinking I don't want 5 million pages in my book about the museum, so I tried to use as many photos as I could on the layout. Now after doing that, I don't really love the layout and would rather have 2-3 photos on the layout and have the 5 million pages that have 2-3 pages that I don't love. So continuing with this project I will do probably do single pages with 1-3 photos.

Full Layout
Left

Right
Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections (blk), Bazzil (navy & gray)
Ribbon: Offray
Pattern Paper: Recollections (Bright & Basic collection), as well as some wood grain scraps
Xacto Corner Rounder
Big Shot
Spellbinders Shapeabilities (Nested Lacey Pennants)
Adhesive: Glue Dots, Elmers Dot Runner, Elmers Craft Bond
Mini Brads: Recollections (stars)
Alphas: Recollections (white), AC Thickers (Rockabye)
Journaling Pen: Pigma Micron 005
Photos 4 (4x6), 2 (3.5x2.5), 3 (4x4)