Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August IPSY

     I received my August IPSY bag today. This month they went with a Glamour Academy theme, which is very fitting since this month everyone is returning to school. As usual the products came in a cute little pouch, this month's pouch is a pretty purple with gold IPSY Glamour Academy crescent on it.
 Inside the bag:
  • Pacifica ALIGHT Multi-Mineral BB Cream all-in-one with shade matching technology. This looks a little too dark when I squirted a little out but when i put it on my hand to check it matched my skin tone perfectly, and left a shimmery finish.
  •  Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial scrub.
  •  Noya Vanilla Lip Balm. This feels great on the lips but the smell of vanilla is a little to strong for my liking.
  •  Pixi Lash Booster Mascara. This is the cutest little tube of mascara.
  •  Nailtini nail varnish in Mai Tai (Lacquer 107). Pretty coral color.


     I will post a review next month with my open box. Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hgvcsdaz3b351874