Monday, March 11, 2013

Synopsis Sunday Week 10

Blogger has been giving me error messages all day, I'm not sure whats going on. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Its safe to say if your reading this, than its probably fixed. Which is a good sign. :)

School
This week in class we had 2 projects instead of the usual two. I recreated an illustration by Chip Wass as well as created a slinky box. I had fun with the projects especially the illustration by Chip Wass.

Family
The kids are starting to recover from their colds. DJ stayed the night with his cousin on Friday so he could attend a birthday dinner for my sister in law. I couldn't attend due to work. :(

Moving
We move in 6 days, get the keys in 5. I'm so excited!! We have friends and family helping us move that's why we aren't moving until that Saturday.