Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Update

Its been a little while since I posted, because I was having pregnancy complications. Than I delivered my son on April 25th. Its taken me longer than I expected to get back into the swing of things and do something besides exist. :-) I'm back now and ready to give you a full update along with a project or two that I did the other day.

So I'll start off by introducing you to my son Daidrian James McCoy

He was born 6lb 5oz, 19in :-)
We are also potty training Zan' Drea, but currently its not going so well.


Currently Zan' Drea is sick, nothing serious just a little cold. She's so pittiful when shes sick and I feel so bad for her. DJ also has a minor cough but is fine otherwise.

Now for my layouts... please bear with me as the photos of the layouts are not that great.

Cute as a button layout I used bazzil cardstock for the background and for my title, I used a cricut cartridge to cut out the title, some walmart buttons and a journaling tag from making memories.

Our Little Army Brat layout I used bazzil cardstock, the paper studio for the patterned paper, I printed my journaling on some bazzil, and some EK Success stickers.

No comments: