Tuesday, June 5, 2012

5 June 2012

Today I really paid for staying up until 5 am. The kids got up at 10am and Zan' Drea is still wide awake. Dennis signed his paperwork to start work on the 11th today. Other than that it was a completely uneventful day.
Daidrian is getting big, I cant wait for his next appointment to see how much he's grown. He is doing really well with holding his head up.
Zan' Drea is sassy as ever! Lately she has been  whiny when she first wakes up for about 20 mins. She has also been throwing herself on the floor when she doesn't get her way. Which is incredibly irritating, but I don't show her any extra attention because of it.
DJ, my stubborn little DJ. He still is not eating the way we would like him to, but hes getting better. He says he doesn't feel good every time you set a plate of food in front of him. He has been eating a little bit more but I'm just not satisfied with the amount he is eating yet. I pray to God that his eating habits change soon or he is going to end up in the hospital.
I will be going back to school in Aug. I'm not sure if I will be able to go to Traviss Career Center for Cosmetology like I want or if I will have to take night classes around Dennis's work schedule at Polk State College, due to child care needs. We will see what happens.

Time for me to get some sleep before Daidrian wakes up to nurse.

Zanette

No comments: