Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day 2013

National Scrapbook Day was a very busy day for me. I had to go to work at 9 am after getting off at midnight. Than after getting off work I had to stop at prepare the everything for the Mayweather vs Gerauro fight night Dennis (err.. we) hosted. Only to find a hour and a half left in the day to scrap. So I took that hour to create.

Remember This Layout









Supply List:
photo- I used a 4x3 photo
sketch: Basic Gray basic sketch 5.28.12 by Marinette Lesne
cardstock- recollections (yellow & tan)
patterned paper- The Good Life (unknown) and Classics (The Paper Studio)
stamp- Vintage Camera (Stampabilities)
adhesive- Elmers Dot runner, Glue Dots
twine- Primo (AC)
alpha stickers- Delight Thickers (AC)
bling- Recollections
ink- Rich Cocoa (Memento)
ribbon- Celebrate It
pen- brown Le Pen
tools- hole punch, Friskers Shape Cutter, Friskers circle template, Cricut scissors